The City of Helena contracted with Olympus Technical Services, Inc. to decommission and remove a 2,000-gallon waste oil tank from the yard of their vehicle maintenance facility at 3001 E. Lyndale Ave.…Read More
Administrative Assistant – Billings, MT
Olympus Technical Services, Inc., a Montana-based, employee-owned Environmental Consulting and Environmental Field Services firm specializing in hazardous waste site/environmental remediation, mine reclamation, environmental engineering, and emergency spill response, is seeking a motivated and creative part-time Administrative Assistant to join our growing Billings, Montana office. We offer a competitive salary, professional and entrepreneurial growth opportunities, and a fun team environment. The Administrative Assistant will assist an administrative team in various accounting, clerical, and other administrative duties. Some of the main job responsibilities include:
- Assisting with AR/AP.
- Answering phones.
- Ordering and maintenance of office supplies.
- Maintaining and assisting with office equipment (printers, phone system, etc.).
- Assisting with maintenance of payroll records.
- Processing documents such as bills, invoices, mail, etc.
- Invoice preparation and processing.
The successful candidate will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 Applications including Teams, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to learn and use new software packages specific to the company/industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of payroll and other employee information.
- Ability to work well with others on a team.
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
Anticipated salary range $15.00-$18.00 D.O.E.
Workdays are flexible but will take place M-F between 8-4, anticipated 20 hours/week. Potential for more hours/to become full-time.