The 9,000-acre Carpenter Snow Creek Mining District is a Superfund site in the Little Belt Mountains of southern Cascade County, Montana. Mining began in the area in the 1880s when silver deposits wer…Read More
Administrative Assistant – Helena
Olympus Technical Services, Inc., a Montana-based, employee-owned Environmental Consulting and Environmental Field Services firm specializing in hazardous waste site/environmental remediation, mine reclamation, environmental engineering, and emergency spill response, is seeking a motivated and creative Administrative Assistant to join our growing Helena, Montana office. We offer a competitive salary, professional and entrepreneurial growth opportunities, and a fun team environment. The Administrative Assistant will assist an administrative team in various accounting, clerical, and other administrative duties. Some of the main job responsibilities include:
- Answering and transferring phone calls.
- Assisting with AR/AP, preparing and transmitting invoices, preparing and transmitting statements, reconciling vendor and credit card statements, etc.
- Maintaining and assisting with office equipment (printers, phone system, etc.).
- Assisting with maintenance of payroll records.
- Processing documents such as bills, invoices, mail, etc.
The successful candidate will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Proficiency with Word and Excel.
- Ability to learn and use new software packages specific to the company/industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to track and meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of payroll and other employee information.
- Ability to work well with others on a team.
Additional preferred qualifications include:
- QuickBooks experience.
- Public Notary.
- 2 year/4 year degree in business administration, management, human resources, accounting, or related field.
- Experience in a related field such as accounting, bookkeeping, or financial reporting.
- Willingness to continue building skills through education and training opportunities.
Anticipated salary range $15.00-$20.00 D.O.E.
Workdays 8-5 (with lunch break) M-F 40 hours/week (some flexibility in schedule).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Ownership Opportunity
- HSA with Employer Contribution
- 401K Program with Employer Contribution