Direct Push Drilling: Changing the World of Site Characterization Our Rig Olympus’ Geoprobe 7822DT direct push drill rig is an extremely cost-effective tool for completing various types of site inve…Read More
Entry Level Scientist/Geologist/Engineer – BOISE, ID
Olympus Technical Services, Inc., an employee-owned environmental services firm specializing in hazardous waste site remediation, mine reclamation, environmental engineering, and emergency spill response is seeking an entry level scientist/engineer in Boise, ID. A degree is required and P.E./P.G. or E.I.T./G.I.T. and M.S. is preferred for full-time position. Intern positions are available during summer break. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, professional and entrepreneurial growth opportunities and a diverse array of challenging projects.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- BS in geology, biology, chemistry, engineering, or related discipline.
- Interest and ability to interact with clients and project teams.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office, GIS, CAD, and GPS.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel as project requires.
- Must pass background check.
- Ability to pass random drug and alcohol tests.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Advanced degree in related field;
- Related industry licensure to include:
- Certified Industrial Hygienist
- Certified Environmental Trainer
- Certified Safety Professional
- Certified Environmental Professional
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager
- Certified Environmental Manager
- Certified Professional Geologist/Hydrogeologist
Full time employees receive:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Two weeks paid vacation
Major holidays paid
Submit your resume at: https://www.olytech.com/careers
For questions or to apply in person contact Sean Ronan at 208-562-5500.