Olympus Technical Services took delivery of two 18,000-gallon open-top frac tanks at our headquarters in Helena this past week. Frac tanks are large, mobile steel tanks for storing liquids. They were …Read More
Marketing and Business Development Manager
Olympus Technical Services, Inc., a Montana-based, employee-owned Environmental Consulting and Environmental Field Services firm specializing in hazardous waste site/environmental remediation, mine reclamation, superfund site cleanup, environmental engineering, environmental construction/demolition, and emergency spill response, is seeking a Marketing and Business Development Manager to join our team in Helena or Billings, Montana. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, professional and entrepreneurial growth opportunities, and a fun team environment. The position reports to the President of the company and works closely with field staff and other office managers in our Helena, Billings, and Boise locations. This position takes place in a very high paced, high energy, and dynamic environment. The main duties and responsibilities related to marketing and business development include:
- Developing an annual marketing budget for review and approval by the President.
- Updating, maintaining, and implementing our marketing Plan.
- Updating, and maintaining Olympus’ website and social media platforms and related policies.
- Updating, maintaining, and implementing specific marketing strategies related to Olympus as a whole and our various divisions.
- Identify specific potential clients in various industries, set up calls or meetings to present and promote our suite of services related to their industry.
- Identifying, evaluating, tracking, and attending various trade shows and conferences, including setting-up and hosting booths when applicable.
- Managing various Acquisition and Bid databases.
The successful candidate will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have exceptional communication and people skills.
- Be task oriented, self-motivated, and have excellent task and time management skills.
- Have a science/remediation/environmental services background with an interest in marketing, or have a marketing background with an interest in science/remediation/environmental services.
- Have interest and ability to interact with clients and potential clients from a wide variety of industries (e.g. government, railroad, energy, construction, etc.)
- Have excellent computer skills, including proficiency with MS Suite.
- Have excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Have a willingness to travel for conferences, trade shows, meetings, etc.
- Ability to learn and use new software packages specific to the company/industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information.
- Ability to work well with others on a team.
- Must pass a background check and random drug screenings.
- Ability to travel across the northwest.
Olympus offers a variety of specialty services, while the main responsibility of this position will be marketing, cross training opportunities may be available, and employee may receive specialized training (e.g.40-hour HAZWOPER, Swiftwater spill response, etc.) and assist with field-based project work.
Anticipated salary range $45,000-$75,000 D.O.E.
Work days are generally M-F 40 hours/week, however, due to the nature of the work, schedule varies and may include afterhours and weekend work.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability Insurance
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Employee Ownership Opportunity
HSA with Employer Contribution
401K Program with Employer Contribution
For questions or to apply in person contact Andrew Hess at 406 443 3087.