Direct Push Drilling: Changing the World of Site Characterization Our Rig Olympus’ Geoprobe 7822DT direct push drill rig is an extremely cost-effective tool for completing various types of site inve…Read More
Office Manager – Helena, Montana
Olympus Technical Services, Inc., a Montana-based, employee-owned Environmental Consulting and Environmental Field Services firm specializing in hazardous waste site/environmental remediation, mine reclamation, superfund site cleanup, environmental engineering, and emergency spill response, is seeking an Office Manager to join our growing Helena, Montana office. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, professional and entrepreneurial growth opportunities, and a fun team environment. The Office Manager will oversee a team of personnel in our Helena office. The position reports to the President and works closely with administrative staff and other office managers in our Billings and Boise locations. This position takes place in a very high paced, high energy and dynamic environment. Some of the main job responsibilities include:
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of 5-10 staff members comprised of geologists, engineers, other scientists, environmental technicians, and remedial construction personnel.
- Hiring, training, coaching, and evaluating team members.
- Assisting in developing, evaluating, updating, and enforcing company policies.
- Coordinating with clients and scheduling and dispatching equipment and personnel.
- Assisting with project related work and project cost estimating.
- Office administrative tasks such as approving receipts, timesheet, daily field logs, etc.
The successful candidate will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have exceptional leadership, communication, and task, and time management skills.
- Have experience managing staff.
- Have a science background and a BS in geology, biology, chemistry, engineering, or related discipline.
- Have interest and ability to interact with clients and work on or oversee project teams.
- Have excellent computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office, GIS, CAD, and GPS.
- Have excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Have prior experience in remediation construction projects and project management.
- Have a willingness to travel for certain projects (predominately large emergency responses).
- Ability to learn and use new software packages specific to the company/industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of payroll and other employee information.
- Ability to work well with others on a team.
- Must pass a background check and random drug screenings.
Additional preferred qualifications include:
- Advanced degree in related field.
- Related industry licensure to include:
- Certified Industrial Hygienist
- Certified Environmental Trainer
- Certified Safety Professional
- Certified Environmental Professional
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager
- Certified Environmental Manager
- Certified Professional Engineer (PE)
- Certified Professional Geologist/Hydrogeologist (PG)
Anticipated salary range $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 D.O.E.
Work days are generally M-F 40 hours/week, however, due to the nature of the work, schedule varies and often includes afterhours and weekend work.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability Insurance
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Employee Ownership Opportunity
HSA with Employer Contribution
401K Program with Employer Contribution
Submit your resume at: https://www.olytech.com/careers/
For questions or to apply in person contact Andrew Hess at 406 443 3087.