Scientist/Geologist/Engineer – Billings, MT
Olympus Technical Services, Inc., a Montana-based, employee-owned Environmental Consulting and Environmental Field Services firm specializing in hazardous waste site/environmental remediation, mine reclamation, environmental engineering, and emergency spill response is seeking a scientist/geologist/engineer to join our growing Billings, Montana office. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, professional and entrepreneurial growth opportunities and a diverse array of challenging projects.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Experience managing environmental remediation projects;
- Strong communication and writing skills;
- Attention to detail and a sense of pride in submittal of thoroughly-prepared project deliverables;
- Field team leadership experience and ability and willingness to mentor junior staff;
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple subcontractors and employees on-site;
- Possess familiarity or applied experience in the following areas;
- Experience with the Montana Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) Leaking Underground Storage Tank (LUST) program and projects;
- Local, state and federal permitting;
- Remediation technologies, design and implementation;
- Phase I/II ESAs and related investigations;
- Erosion and sedimentation control inspections and planning; and,
- Environmental sampling of soil, water and air media.
- BS/BA in geology, chemistry, engineering, or related discipline;
- Environmental remediation project experience;
- Interest and ability to interact with clients and project teams;
- Strong reporting and QA/QC skills;
- PE/PG or other professional license or registration;
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office, GIS, CAD, and GPS;
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills; and
- Willingness to travel as project requires.
- Advanced degree in related field;
- Interest or experience in environmental emergency response;
- Related industry license including:
- Montana Well Constructor License
- Certified Industrial Hygienist
- Certified Environmental Trainer
- Certified Safety Professional
- Certified Environmental Professional
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager
- Certified Environmental Manager
- Certified Professional Geologist/Hydrogeologist
Anticipated salary starting at a minimum of $55,000 D.O.E.
Work days are generally M-F 40(+) hours/week.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability Insurance
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Significant Profit Sharing
Employee Ownership Opportunity
HSA with Employer Contribution
401K Program with Employer Contribution
Submit your resume at: https://www.olytech.com/careers/
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
If you are interested in joining the Olympus Technical Services team please fill out the below form.