The City of Helena contracted with Olympus Technical Services, Inc. to decommission and remove a 2,000-gallon waste oil tank from the yard of their vehicle maintenance facility at 3001 E. Lyndale Ave.…Read More
- Industrial Storm Water Discharge Monitoring and Sampling
- Waste Containerization and Disposal
- Trench and Sump Cleaning
- Baghouse Cleaning
- Industrial Sewer Line Testing
- Tank Cleaning
- Industrial Waste Water Line Cleaning
- Oil/Water Separator Cleaning
- Installation/Operation of Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid Recovery Systems
- Pit/Sump Cleaning
- Cleanup of Hazardous Material Spills
- Lagoon Cleaning
- Facility Demolition
- Waste Water Treatment Plant Operation
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plan Preparation
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permitting and Reporting
- Facility Oil Spill Response Plans (FRP)
- Industrial Storm Water Discharge Permitting & Reporting
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Prepares and Administrators
- Construction Permitting
- Facility Compliance Audits
Olympus’s staff works with environmental regulations on a daily basis. Achieving compliance with these regulations on behalf of our clients is a primary goal of our projects. We provide permitting and compliance services at industrial facilities.
Safety is a top priority at Olympus, and our staff recieves extensive training to work in hazardous environments. Training includes OSHA 40-hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER), hazard communication, personal protective equipment selection and use, respiratory protection, permit-required confined -space entry, excavation safety, tank car specialist, and other OSHA-required training.
Olympus provides contracted plant operations and complete integrated industrial non-hazardous and hazardous materials services. We serve a wide variety of industrial facilities and perform our services with minimal impacts to our clients’ operations.
Contact our offices in Helena, Billings, or Boise for more information regarding industrial services provided in Montana, Idaho, North Dakota, South Dakota, Washington, Oregon, and surrounding states.